U15 - U18 United Seniors
Senior Program Contacts
Position Vacant - Senior Program and College Placement Director; Contact Martin Smith for further information email@example.com
The purpose of the SA United Senior Program is to;
Elevate our High School players to the next level within the club.
To make them aware that they are becoming young adults and to transfer some of the responsibility from the parents to the players themselves.
Make the players aware of the opportunities that they will encounter over the next few years with regards to playing collegiate soccer.
Players chart their course through our Senior Program based on their dedication, potential, work ethic, and sportsmanship which are all guided by the SA United training staff.
The training environment will be intense and will challenge and prepare the players mentally, physically, technically, and tactically to play at the next level.
The use of small-sided games (SSG) is very important in developing team speed, awareness, and decision making.
Teams will be expected to attend higher level tournaments, including out of town/state showcase tournaments.
SA United has excellent relationships with college coaches across the country, and we aim to showcase as many of our players as possible to give them the best opportunities and experiences.
The Senior Program Includes;
- Senior Program Welcome Dinner.
- College Program information events.
- International Soccer Tour.
- Senior Program Handbook – everything you need to know about how to select the right school and how to get there.
- Calendar of Events.
- Online Resource Center (College Recruitment Support)
- Up to date news and information from the world of showcase tournaments and the NCAA.
- Showcase Events.
- SA United office support, working to build relationships with colleges on your behalf.